“I was a woman possessed. I spent about 80 percent of my time talking about The Hunger Games & the other 20 percent of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring it up so I could talk about it.”
“Have you seen most of the plus-size sections out there? It’s horrifying. Whoever’s designing for plus-size doesn’t get it. The entire garment needs to be reconceived. You can’t just take a size 8 and make it larger. In my travels, I’ve been an advocate for larger women. I’ve been talking to designers, but only a half-dozen make an effort. Most say, ‘I don’t want a woman who’s a size 10 or 11 wearing my clothes.’ Well, shame on you! It’s not realistic. We need to address real women with real needs.”—
He needs his own line and it needs to be available at Target. BOOM!